What Is a Mommy Makeover?
posted: Jun. 07, 2021.
Has pregnancy changed your body? If you're unhappy with your appearance, a mommy makeover performed by your plastic surgeon, Dr. William Seare of Clinique Sculpture in Carlsbad, CA, can help you improve the way you look.
What a mommy makeover can do for you
Although you're thrilled to finally have your baby in your arms, it's not unusual to feel unhappy or self-conscious about the changes to your appearance. In fact, loose skin, sagging breasts, and flabby abdominal muscles are common complaints after pregnancy.
A mommy makeover can contour and firm your body, whether it's been six months since you've had a baby or six years or more. The makeover combines several types of plastic surgery treatments to address all of your problem areas.
During your visit to the Carlsbad plastic surgery office, your plastic surgeon may recommend one or more of these procedures and treatments:
- Micro Liposculpture: The treatment uses suction to remove fat from the upper and lower abdomen, love handles, below the breasts, flanks, and middle and lower back. The "Around the World" procedure gets rid of fat in these areas and also includes a mini tummy tuck. Micro liposculpture can also be used to remove fat from the bra strap area, thighs, and arms.
- Tummy Tuck or Mini Tummy Tuck: These surgical procedures remove fat and extra skin from your abdomen and tighten the muscles in your abdomen.
- Breast Lift: A breast lift improves the shape of sagging breasts and lifts them back to their original position.
- Breast Implants: Pregnancy can sometimes cause a loss of volume in your breasts. If that's the case, breast implants will restore fullness. You can also opt for natural breast augmentation, a procedure that uses your fat to improve the appearance of your breasts.
- Non-Invasive or Minimally Invasive Skin Tightening: Radiofrequency waves or laser light tightens loosen skin.
- Facial Rejuvenation: Pregnancy can also change the appearance of your face. Depending on your concerns, facial fillers, facial resurfacing, neck suction, or fat transfers can restore your pre-pregnancy appearance.
Enhance your physique with a mommy makeover! Call your Carlsbad, CA, plastic surgeon, Dr. Seare of Clinique Sculpture at (866) 972-8578 to schedule your appointment.